Sunday, June 26, 2011

Burn Fireblaze... is EPIC :D


Ok so I've been really hyped up about Burn Fireblaze. I really wanted to check out the fusion wheel: burn since I've heard some good reviews and I finally got my hands on it and made an unboxing video. The first thing that came to my head when I first opened it was seeing the facebolt. Hasbro tattooed it :D now I don't have do carefully place a sticker on it. The clear wheel really reminded me of Sol Blaze. I was kind of disappointed with the weight of the clear wheel since it seems a little light to me... well anyways the fusion wheel is awesome! Really great for stamina combos and overall is just good performance. The spin track 135 is ok, but I prefer replacing it with C145 or something better. The performance tip is probably one of the best stamina tips out there since it has great spin time but its not really that balanced and the blade sometimes wobbles. However it out performs other stamina tips. Overall this bey is great and I would buy multiples of it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment